Friday, May 22, 2020

this fcukin guy Ral Sumola

this fcukin guy Ral Sumola, or I as called him on my Patience Post ( https://addict4sneakas.blogspot.com/2020/05/patience.html) Ral Somesh!t.

Avoid this Facebook Sneaker Lame at all cost, he abt sh!t.

he told me on 5/12/20, he could get the sb dunks he's sweating me for a $100.00 used on GOAT, I told him go ahead, quit bothering me n he was like I already ordered them, im like cool story bro, so I saw him post on the book 10 days later n asked him where his dunks at lol... then he would @ people, trying to bring people into it??? some of his comments didn't even make sense. he is just a lowballing lame ass troll who ain't got any 'November Rains' because mine are in Texas & i got my money.... DS sz 4 or 6 going for $265.00 on FlightClub.... $225.00 for a 8.5/10 sz 10 isn't a rip off at all.... i guarantee no one will ever find a used pair in as good condition as mine that i sold on eBay back on 5/14.... i take ridiculous care of my shoes, especially used ones.

I make these post to try n help people realize who to avoid do business with, because that's what your supposed to do in a sneaker culture, look out 4 each other.

i mean be a man of your word, if you say your gonna buy something, go buy it b!tch, don't be a liar as well as a low balling @$$ lame.

Xavier Timothy Carter Ral Sumola post pics of your $100.00 November Rains from GOAT


No comments:

Post a Comment