Sunday, May 24, 2020

oh my..... obviously he don't know....

i got this message on 'the book' .....most likely he saw my post where i post this pic of 4 sneakers & write:

for example from my previous post above this one: PADS March 2007 'Flip III's' sz 11, VNDS 2006 'Mars' IV's sz 11, DS Sept. 2006 'Grape' V's' sz 11 & DS Black Friday 2014 'Infrared' VI's sz 10.5. If you have a verified PayPal account, I ship USPS Priority Mail including tracking #. If your interested in anything, msg me directly. sneakers for sale on my site range from 2002-2014


he (Lenelle Blackman) writes: Price on grape 5s and are they the fresh prince?

my post clearly says: DS Sept. 2006 'Grape' V's' sz 11 ..... when did the Fresh Prince 'Grape' 5's drop??? don't you see laces in the pixture? didn't the fresh princes come w/o laces? that was the whole point/concept of the shoe/release. If you don't know abt sneakers, maybe you shouldn't be buying them or educate yourself abt the shoe your interested in. buy shoes because you like them. because they have meaning to you, not because society or social media tells you to. oh my ...... wow..... i remember one time a guy commented something abt what's 'Lifestyle Edition' mean? are they legit?.... find a new hobby or interest, because sneakers or Nike/Jordans aren't for you.. maybe they know everything abt Adidas or Asics or New Balances, rock with them if that's your wave. I know nothing abt those shoes, i stick with what I know, & if im curious abt a shoe, i'll research it online ask someone in the know.


https://addict4sneakas.blogspot.com/2018/07/ds-sept-2006-air-jordan-grape-v.html

No comments:

Post a Comment