Saturday, July 11, 2020

another satisfied customer

Nike AF1 ‘07 Players on eBay

This awesome buyer reached out to me via direct email because he saw one of my eBay postings on 7/2/20 his time, 7/3/20 my time on the east coast.

exert from his original email msg to me:

First, I just want to confirm this is the right email from your ad.  I’m down to buy these shoes from you but I don’t have an Ebay account.  Any chance you’d sell them to me if I pay via PayPal? 

after some emails & me making sure the potential buyer knew there was some sort of defect on the shoes, he was down to buy them regardless at my eBay asking price. He sent me his PayPal details, I invoiced him, he paid immediately. this transaction took place very early Friday morning (7/3/20) my time, & with the 4th of July being sadderday, I dropped them off at my local USPS at 4:00 PM EST on Monday 7/6/20 & he got them on Thursday 7/9/20. 

he dropped me a msg:

Got the shoes, they’re dope, thx again!  Side note:  whatever that white stuff was...it wiped right off with a cloth, shoes are clean af lol


another great transaction for both parties. thank you for the opportunity to do business, I greatly appreciate it!




No comments:

Post a Comment