Thursday, May 21, 2020

Patience

Patience is definitely something that is hard to have when dealing with so many lame @$$ D'Bags that invaded the sneaker culture & has ruined it & turned it into a sneaker game... you fcuktards suck...

you definitely encounter a lot of those on 'the book' ... i mean i gotta make post dedicated to reiterating my post on 'the book'  on here because they can't read or comprehend.

but a major D'Bag I've been encountering a lot on 'the book' this spring is Ral SomeSh!t, and you can see my post abt him in the links below on just a post below this one.... this lame @$$ douche been lowballing me on a pair (commenting on post $100.00) of SB Dunks that he knows what my asking price is, bc i sent him a link to either this page or my eBay posting earlier in the spring, so he knew my price, & he saw all the pix, so why be a trolling douche bag? he claims he bought a pair from goat for $100.00 on my 5/12 reply to a post, cool, post pix b!tch, cuz I ain't seen them lol. anyway 2 days later (5/14/20) I sold them on eBay for $225.00. shipped them on 5/15/20 to Texas from D'Ware & the buyer got them on Monday 5/18/20, I bet he got them faster than that FB Trolling lame got a pair from goat if he even bought them, which I doubt.....dude need to worry abt his girl n kid, not what I'm selling bc I would nvr sell to him, & i suggest you avoid him like everyone is trying to avoid the coronavirus bc he ain't abt sh!t except being a lame ass trolling douche.

If you don't like the price, STFU & keep it moving B, & find them elsewhere.

I been in the sneaker culture since '97, im no newbie, im no hypebeast, & I ain't fcukin' lame like so many people buying shoes the past 12 years or so. Look at my link of sneakers you missed out on, i've sold a lot of dope sneakers, i've sold a lot of sneakers you don't see everyday & you haven't seen possibly in a decade.

When you buy from me, your buying from a real one, who ships fast. your paying for a positive buying experience & fast shipping. your buying from someone who sells bc he WANTS TO, not because he needs to.

https://addict4sneakas.blogspot.com/2020/04/facebook-sneaker-lame-to-avoid-ral.html

https://addict4sneakas.blogspot.com/2020/05/facebook-sneaker-lame-to-avoid-ral.html

No comments:

Post a Comment