Sunday, April 26, 2020

Message from eBay to me back on 4/8/2020


Congrats! Did you know that your actual average handling time has been less than 1 day for the past 90 days? However, 100% of your listings show your handling time to be 2 days or more.

Be sure to update your listings to reflect your actual handling time. For buyers, fast shipping times are a big purchase consideration and your handling time is the key. Knowing that they can expect your items quickly can increase your sales. Here's how to adjust your handling time.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Good luck, and as always, thank you for selling with us!

-eBay Selling Team


I pride myself on my shipping times. I know I'm not selling the hottest shoes anymore per say (I've sold a lot, you can see via this link:

http://addict4sneakas.blogspot.com/search/label/Sold%20shoes%20you%20missed%20out%20on )

Its crazy bc like 8-10 year ago, I would ship the slowest/cheapest method possible, just to save a little bit when I was selling on here or on SC. Now with shipping prices being so comparable, its not even worth saving some change compared to 8-9 years ago. That's another thing, I think buyers sometimes are only buyers & do not realize how expensive shipping is & how it goes up every year.

I've had an eBay account for 14 years this year, but I only started selling on it in the last couple years. I've had 4 sales via eBay this month so far. I try posting on FB, but its so many hypebeast lames, who don't know anything abt sneakers unless its a rappers shoe.

I'm also on Mercari trying to sell, I get looks & likes, but no transactions yet.

I have lots of older stuff that you won't see everyone else wearing. so if you like individuality, & you can think for yourself & you know anything abt Nikes/Jordan's history, you might find something you like. Links to the shoes category are on the right hand side of the page or you can scroll down to the bottom of each page & click nxt page.

No comments:

Post a Comment