Sunday, April 26, 2020

another satisfied customer (eBay)

I sold these ( http://addict4sneakas.blogspot.com/2020/04/2006-nike-air-force-1-blackblack.html ) via eBay earlier this month & got great feedback: Great communication. A pleasure to deal with. Looks even better in person. A++++

also sent me a follow up msg saying he got them: Thanks man. Gorgeous. I’m not a shoe collector. I just love the tarheels. Thanks again I’m very happy.



it was so nice & a breath of fresh air when dealing with classy people when selling online, so many lames (FB mainly, some eBay) who feel they are entitled Zzzzzz....i live in delaware, these shipped to Cali, 3 day priority mail, my man picked these up at his post office on a Saturday rather than waiting for them to be delivered on Monday. This guy in Cali was great to do business with, too bad he's not a shoe collector. Actually, I take that back, its good he's not a shoe collector, so many lames in the sneaker culture, its embarrassing to be in it, hence why i've sold so much n trying to sell more...sure there's stuff I do not plan on selling....my website has a great variety of Nike/Jordan styles to add to your collection so check out what I currently have for sale & I look forward to the opportunity to do business with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment