Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Marco Ortiz: 2008 nike air force one black & red low sz 11/ nike air jordan xii inspired colorway video review.

Another shout out to Marco Ortiz. He copped another pair of 2008 Nike Air Ones from me on Sunday night (1/6/2019) & received them today (1/9/2019) & he did a video review during his lunch break, shouting me out. I appreciate the business & the shout outs & I look forward to doing business with you again. Thank You Sir!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=mQPwbx4l_74

I enjoy doing business with Marco (pause), he's a real one in this sneaker culture that is filled with so many flakers & lames. He knows his shoes & the history behind them. He is very passionate abt the sneaker culture & the history. His passion reminds me of how I used to be abt sneakers 20, 15, even 10 years ago, that I've lost over time. Keep that same love & passion Sir!

don't forget to check out all video reviews on his YouTube page & or follow or subscribe to his page:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIPaM9vCjqFX-vhxCEnIseQ

No comments:

Post a Comment