Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I've neglected updating my website the past 2 years. I have sold a handful of Nike Air One's during that time, but I still have a ton more to go... i wanted to put some flakers & lames on blast, people to avoid dealing business with:

Thomas Bailey from MA, he hit me this past Sunday (7/29/2018) & wanted to buy my DS Black Friday 2014 Air Jordan 'Infrared' VI's sz 10.5 & VNDS 2006 Air Jordan 'Mars' IV's size 11, so much so he wanted me to take a picture of the shoes with a piece of paper saying they were his:


needless 2 say he flaked after i sent him the pictures. i still have the convo saved too smh
his profile on Sunday said he was from MA, now says he lives in Cali???

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100024025113414&fref=jewel

Tony EBK https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011449597936

He flaked on a $95.00 pair of Air Ones, how cheap/lame are u B?

An old guy named Paul Jackson from Cali, claiming he wanted to buy some sneakers off me for his sons bday. so much so he wanted to pay an extra $100.00 for me to over night it, but he flaked, and i told him save the $100 bc I mail USPS Priority Mail 

No comments:

Post a Comment