Monday, March 30, 2009

Deadstock Retro Nike Air Jordan VIII(Aqua) size 11--sold

Sorry these are sold!!! comments from buyer: Yo man u did such a great job on the shoes, I just wanna say thanks and I appreciate u bubble wrapping and double boxing, let me know what other J's u have in size 11 or even 11.5 because I'm goin to come back and buy from u..have a great day yo! Up for sale here is: retro air jordan viii 'aqua' size 11 that released in 2007. These shoes are deadstock, brand new in box, with retro card: I'm askin $190.00 for meet up and $200.00 shipped...again I only accept Paypal payments from verified users..heres some pixtures, if your interested and if you need more pix, dont hesitate to im or email me: Nauticaballer2k5@aol.com(IM, or email) or Addict4Sneakas@yahoo.com(email only)





No comments:

Post a Comment